About Taylor Packaging Corporation
Established in 1980, Taylor Packaging is a family owned and operated Thermoforming Company with Patented VersaCLAM™ Technology. It all began with Glen and Ginger Taylor, a single small thermoforming machine and leased floor space in Imperial, Missouri.
Taylor Packaging has grown to what it is today through strong customer service and superior packaging. Our 25,000-square foot plant boasts a:
- State of the art tooling department
- Fulfillment department
- Eight production lines
- Two CNC machines
- Sealing machine
- Blister edge folding machines
– The only company left in the US to have them!
With the continued growth and expansion, Taylor Packaging is taking thermoforming to another level. We have done a complete company restructure and now more than ever, our team members are dedicated to extraordinary customer service and thrive on providing a great product on time and at a competitive price. We serve a variety of customers in several different industries and are always looking to take on a new industry. Whether you are looking for custom or stock clamshells, our dedicated team is here to help with your packaging needs.
Contact Taylor Packaging at 800-404-0003 or firstname.lastname@example.org with packaging questions and comments. We are here and ready to help.
Our mission at Taylor Packaging is to develop long-term partnerships through the highest level of customer service, respect and positive company spirit.
- Preferred Supplier of 3M Company for the past 10+ years
- St. Louis Business Journal – Top Women Business Owner for past 4 years
- World’s Greatest Video
- Our Company was selected to be featured on the ION Television Network for a segment on World’s Greatest Television. Check out the quick 3-minute video that highlights what we do at Taylor Packaging.
For more information on Taylor Packaging products, contact us at 800-404-0003 or request a quote.